Acclimation Guide for Aquatic Plants:
- We don't provide acclimation guide for plant.
- Most of our plant are in a submerged stage if otherwise, we will notify you.
- Please expect that the plants will lose a few leaves or melt when it is introduced to a new environment due to different water parameters.
- Please see our return/refunds section.
Acclimation Guide for Dwarf Shrimp:
- Put shrimp in the container with original water
- Add tank water into the container. The amount of new water you add is 10% of original water every time.
- It takes about 1 hour till it is 3-4 times of original water amount, which means 1/3 original water and 2/3 new water.
- Remember add the oxygen into the original water whenever you receive the shrimp.
Water Parameter :